We are Pam and Michael, avid motorcyclists who enjoy touring back roads, meeting like-minded people and exploring new sights and experiences. Michael started riding in college on a Honda 4 cylinder 350 bike, which he rode cross country one summer (ah, youth!). After a lengthy hiatus for career and family building, he resumed his passion, first with a 1975 Honda 750 with a great orange paint job. This was soon followed by a black 2001 BMW R1200C cruiser. Next up – our current 2003 BMW R1200CL, which better accommodates our passion for riding two up, especially those longer trips. We’re active in several local and national riding organizations and have had the great privilege and pleasure of meeting and getting to know many, many great fellow riders.BMW Motorcycle 2003 R1200CL
Our professional experience is in the strategic marketing and technology fields. With our experience in motorcycle ownership and riding, we are in a perfect position to provide a service which will make the experience even better for other Midwest area motorcycle enthusiasts.
Our mission for LocalMotoHub is to provide valuable resources for local motorcycle enthusiasts to enhance their riding experience, while strengthening our community of riders and the businesses that serve them.
Our goals are to:
- Build and maintain a loyal member base
- Become a key player in the local motorcycle community
- Be a recognized source for motorcycle-related information
- Create and foster a partnership between vendors and riders
- Add real and sustainable value to the community
To accomplish this, we will abide by the following Guiding Principles:
- We are passionate about our love of motorcycles and motorcycle riding,
- and will keep our focus on the motorcycle community.
- We believe that strong vendors equate to a strong community.
- We are honest in all words and actions.
- We will maintain integrity in our stated mission.
- We will promote safe and responsible riding.
- We respect our members and our partners, especially when it comes to their time and resources and their privacy.